• Forum Image

Potential Winter Threat - December 6-11

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the heck... NOT A FORECAST This is just eye candy... NOT A FORECAST Again, this does not take into account the temperatures from the surface to the upper levels where snow would form. Entert

Here's what I'm thinking right now.... and this is simply me speculating on what I'm seeing and hearing. The models are trending further south and colder. Cold air damming (CAD) is always

I am not going to even show you the snow maps... It would be criminal. 🙂 You know... like more than a foot. . Oh wait... that happened last year as well. 😛 A lot of the snow on those maps would fall a

Posted Images

Dog observations: 

Teacup Chihuahua stray: will no longer approach the door. 

Terrier/Chihuahua: walks to the front step, says a cuss word, and ran back to her cage. 

Aussie/German/collie mix took a leisurely stroll, did his business and took time to examine the puddles of water. 

I've got two (pine) branches down out front and its 38'

Something sounded like it blew across the side of my house... can't figure out what it was though 😕

• Haha 8
1 minute ago, KellieFernander said:

Dog observations: 

Teacup Chihuahua stray: will no longer approach the door. 

Terrier/Chihuahua: walks to the front step, says a cuss word, and ran back to her cage. 

Aussie/German/collie mix took a leisurely stroll, did his business and took time to examine the puddles of water. 

I've got two (pine) branches down out front and its 38'

Something sounded like it blew across the side of my house... can't figure out what it was though 😕

Funny! Will you be here the rest of the evening? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, KingOfTheMountains said:

Temp down below 32 now and in the lull between heavy bands it has turned to freezing rain and sleet with snow mixed in. Power is out now, transformer blew nearby.

Lord. You got a generator?

1 minute ago, dposton said:

You serious, Clark?

lol, I’m exhausted but am sure I’m not hallucinating. Car thermometer read 33 as I was pulling into the garage and the wipers were struggling with the sleet on the windshield.

• Like 3