• Forum Image
NorthGeorgiaWX

Saturday, November 16

Good morning and welcome to Saturday!

Not much going weatherwise this weekend, so not a lot to talk about today. A pretty fast flow progressive pattern will keep sending changes to our weather every few days which means no drastic changes for 5-7 days. 

You can see the upper level low over Georgia that will be moving up the east coast as the weekend progresses.

Snap346063060.thumb.png.391b8056dc5e3c49c39c05c7a00770d6.png

For us, we pretty much need to wait on the next upper level low that is off the Baja of Mexico right now. There will be some quickly moving pieces of energy that may bring a few sprinkles on Monday and Tuesday, but that's pretty much it for now.

So go grab another cup of coffee and just enjoy the day off and another great day for football! 

Have a great Saturday!

forecast-16.png.821f57d995a35bfcfb0e911201c8cbe7.png

• Like 1

I would say we have had close to 2 inches of rain since Friday morn here in Metter.  This morning the powerful low that is forecast to produce hurricane gust or even possibly winds has given us a steady rain since late last night

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RickyD said:

I would say we have had close to 2 inches of rain since Friday morn here in Metter.  This morning the powerful low that is forecast to produce hurricane gust or even possibly winds has given us a steady rain since late last night

That's great! Much needed I know!