• Forum Image
NorthGeorgiaWX

Thursday, February 20

1 minute ago, KingOfTheMountains said:

Little over a half inch here everywhere where the yard wasn't too wet. From what I've heard, Clayton itself still has no accumulations at all. Not quite what I was hoping for but it was at least nice to see it fall some. 

Keep the white stuff to the weekend. I am happy. Time to head home.

• Like 1

Just now, KingOfTheMountains said:

Also it was all 3 major models along with EPS support for the timeframe. Obviously long range rarely works out but that's still a solid storm signal at 8-10 days out. 

I was surprised to see all three of the big models in sync that far away. That's why I need to take a good look in the morning to really see what's going on. I've been up since about 2:30 am so I can tell you it won't be a late night tonight. 🙂 And that way the models have a chance to lose it. 😛

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NorthGeorgiaWX said:

I was surprised to see all three of the big models in sync that far away. That's why I need to take a good look in the morning to really see what's going on. I've been up since about 2:30 am so I can tell you it won't be a late night tonight. 🙂 And that way the models have a chance to lose it. 😛

I wouldn’t have said anything about it but all 3 models showing almost the same exact storm made me open my mouth 

3 minutes ago, NorthGeorgiaWX said:

I'm really hoping the Euro doesn't drop this one like Tom Crean with a 20 point lead. 

• Haha 3

Fox 5 mentioned the lake effect potential. Pretty cool if it verifies. Also, can I get a 2 hour delay tomorrow?!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3