• Forum Image

April 12-13 Severe Weather Event

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a little something I wrote yesterday.  Maybe it will redirect your fear to hope on this Day ----      Happy Easter Easter Short Story by Ricky Aldridge He is not here----He is Risen.M

Okay, To avoid over worrying myself, I am gonna leave for a bit. Don't worry, have good ways to get alerts. Goodbye for now everyone, stay safe.

It seems like Dawson County is clear now, so I am heading to bed, goodnight everyone.

Posted Images

A long and exasperated PHEW from Barrow Co. Yikes!! This day was horrible.

Melodic heavy metal, a bottle of red, and the entire new season of "Nailed It" got me through this one! 🍷🤘🍰

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, TinaTrivett said:

Do you see any severe in this last line moving into Franklin County? Thanks.

I realized after asking that you were probably sleeping. Lol.

My cat woke me up before the tornado warning went off earlier. Funny how animals know. 

• Like 1

I would like to thank everyone for their help last night. It made a long day and night much easier. The reporting was calm and informative. Rest well today, you all have earned it. 

1 minute ago, Cay said:

I would like to thank everyone for their help last night. It made a long day and night much easier. The reporting was calm and informative. Rest well today, you all have earned it. 

I second this. I sadly need to be up a bit early, but I hope everyone, Steve included, is fast asleep right now.

• Like 2