• Forum Image

Good morning!

Just a FYI... I am in the process of deleting old content off the discussion site so I can reduce the amount of storage I'm taking up. That site is hosted by Invision, the folks that designed the software I use, and my limit has almost been reached (it's only 12 GB). If I need more I have to go up in plans to one that will double my expenses, going from $70/month to $130/month. Since I don't generate any revenue from doing this, I have to try to stick to the plan I have. Maybe at some point I'll ask for donations to help cover the expenses, but I don't like having to do that, so I'll do what I'm doing right now and keep deleting.

I am going to keep it short today since it will be a glorious day for pretty much everyone across north Georgia. We have to go back to the old house to finish cleaning stuff out (I have to rent a cargo van this morning in Lawrenceville). They will also be there at 9 AM to take pictures so we can get it on the market this weekend. I can't wait until we quit driving back and forth, it's about a 3 hour drive round trip, so it's really starting to get old. 

Cooler and much drier air is moving into north Georgia as I type, and today will feel much different than yesterday. 

Snap346065322.thumb.png.7bdedcc0708d54355beae7b0269cac51.png

Precipitable water values are dropping behind the front and this is what it will look like around 8 AM this morning. 

ecmwf-deterministic-georgia-pwat-1876800.thumb.png.78eb1d3b238a23a8a9249641cc7e4704.png

Seriously though... nothing to talk about today! WE are going to have awesome weather for the next 4-5 days at least. Get out and enjoy!

ffc-11.png.f012a0a70dd7fbcfd14655052fce2c77.png

mrx-11.thumb.png.7f340d9b09312cf67b352d76048b43e3.pngbmx-11.thumb.png.e5334a62eededa2dd92020bbe40d31e3.png

• Like 3