Done with appearance items for a while! Thanks to James Renick for many of the items on both the cars. We couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out.
There is always more to do though... the fun never stops. 🙂
The wife's car now gets:
- Cue update so she can get Android Auto
- New RE-alignment. Yes, to fix the current one
- AEM wideband/XDI translator/plugs install
- Justin Schmidt tune to replace the Trifecta tune
- I'll have them service the diff/trans/anything else that needs service when it's in for the Cue update... it has 56k miles
My car needs:
- Have to replace the Tapout Stage 2 LPFP that is supposedly a DW400... we'll see but I don't think it is. I have a new XDI LPFP pump waiting to go in.
- Install Renick CAI and new plugs
- To the dyno to see how well Justin has done 🙂
- After the dyno I see I need more power, we'll install a fuel cam.
Not much left to do now! Here is a link to more of the pictures that I took today: